Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I CAN'T STOP DOING SOMETHINGS

Ok! i am very determined. I state what i want to do, when i want them done and how i want those things to be done. it has to be that way, it can't be any other way.
Lately, I began to discover that I just can't stop doing somethings. It's becoming more like and addiction. If I state a want, I pursue it with everything I've got. Soon that particular stuff comes eatin at me. A part of me wants more and I really yield to such thing.

The crazy part is that most of the time it requires that I spend money to get a particular thing done and I just do it. I mean its crazy. I'm addicted
-to the internet
-to my phone
-to tripping out( visiting friends)

I just fill the tank and blow it away. Go anywhere I want anytime I want. Sometimes I get scared of myself 'cos I begin to feel awkward. I don't know if it's a kind of disorder but I need to stop it.
People may see me as a dedicated and committed guy when I do my thing but deep down I have this urge to relax a bit but I can't. I don't feel comfortable seeing something that could have been done better, done shabbily. It makes no sense for you to just leave something half-done when you could have finished it.

For God's sake why do we have to just "manage" some stuff. Though we get tired and give up most of the the time I believe an extra amount of determination will ensure you finish what you started. I just started something and I'm finding it difficult ot put an end to it. This is becaused i'm hooked to seeing it done perfectly. Unless i see with my eyes the perfect finishing, I guess it would be difficult for me to close the curtain on this, so to say, project!
I believe i am getting close to finishing this. I just need one more proof and that's it. The world can now wait for me to reveal what i've got. My project is still in the testing level and i don't wish to disclose anything yet but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment