Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My New Hair cut

Ok, so i have been quite busy lately. Being the most responsible person in a house filled with 6 guys aint easy at all. It really bugs me when i see some of the other guys just lazying around when there's work to be done. I decided to take it on my self and do all the work daily. If for anything at all, it is for my future. When we all grow up to be married men, i hope they look back and wish they had learned.
Anyway, I know this is not the story you want to read. The sequel on my previous story will have to wait. Yeah, I am sorry but i need to get the facts right before I publish. Don't wanna be publishing heresy now, do we?
So being busy with stuff and personal stuff got me in a twist. My hair was fully grown and i was beginning to get irritated with my self. I planned to have my haircut 2 weeks ago but for some reasons i didn't. I knew inside me that i wanted a change of style. I was honestly tired of the Lowcut i spotted for some time. It was time to do something radical. this combined with other stuff was the reason i held out on having my haircut.

I went out on a one man campaign to start checking out hairstyles and how fitting it would be on me. Mohawk, skin(completely shaven: BAD IDEA!!!). several thought crossed my mind and I received so many suggestions. I was so swamped that i decided to just make something up for myself, by myself!

I got to the Barbers' and started rambling out the phony style i had programmed in my mind. i was like, take this side of, mae this look like this, let this look fuller, blah blah.....the poor guy was confused when i was done because it was obvious i didn't come with a solid plan. So he started and i was verbally guiding his hands. from where i was sitting i gradually saw this wonderful shape you are seeing came out and i was satisfied. All my fidgeting was for nought as i had the perfect haircut,

stay tuned for continuation on the Jack story. its gonna come up soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment