Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Thursday, August 4, 2011

ME AGAINST THE RAT: situation critical

*Ok, this is just some random thoughts stemming from my latest experiences. It has nothing to do with the yes boss series. I am stealing this Idea from a boss. visit www.bankyw.blogspot.com and you will know what I mean.

*So I hate my landlord. I really hate him. Not that he has given me eviction notice or anything. In fact i still have 7 months left on my present contract. I just Hate him...there I said it!

*I asked my Landlord to fix a problem with my bathroom drainage because for some reason it just got bigger and drains water faster...I know its suppose to be good but It isn't because It can be a hiding place for reptiles and rodent...yeah a scorpion stung my while i was in the bathroom!

More Random thoughts when you continue!

*A rat somehow got into the bathroom. I didn't notice until I went to Ilorin and came back to meet Rat shit at the entrance of my bathroom because apparently for some reason unknown to me, the bathroom door won't close properly. Ask my Landlord!
Now I am a student so you will understand what I mean when I say that my Bathroom Is what you'll see when you enter my house. To the right is my incredibly Large room and to the left Is the really tiny kitchen. ask the architect.

*Back to the rat. The first night, the rat got out and entered the tiny passage between the kitchen and Bedroom and caused me nightmares. I hate it when I hear stuff I can't see. So i decided to get it before it gets me....Lassa fever ain't funny at all.
I decided to let it go into its hole in, yeah you guessed it, the bathroom. That Landlord!
I decided to make my bathroom door close by all means possible. Now the bathroom door tightly closed, everyday, every minute every second.

*This is the genius part, the rat will always want to come out every night but it cant....so it scratches on the Bathroom door continuously...And I am busy laughing my brains out in the room. I personally don't mind the scratch on the door but it gives me a great joy to know that the "infidel" is being tormented...How? It cant come out to eat, it probably drinks the water that drains of my body into the bathroom drain....hehehehe

*Last night I could hear the scratching on the door getting more and more intense, beyond the previous days. I could have sworn that I heard the rat mutter obscenities at me like mo*&%$$^ F#$%%# CO%^&*. Just after that, the rat started shouting "come here and fight like a man" I swear its the truth....I shit you not. I am yet to decide when we 2 fix the battle but I'll let you in on it.

*Random thought: I hate toilet seat..I mean the plastic thingy you are meant to seat on when you crap. so instead i seat on the ceramic. I know its dangerous but its my ass not your so don't give me any crappy lecture on safety.

*I love pepper....I cook with like alot of pepper. probably more than the average human can take... definitely more!!!

*Random thought: My room is messy right now and I wish i could have a cleaner to do it. School is choking the life outta me. Who says its easy being a medical student plus i got an  exam in like two hours.

*My Birthday is s'pose to be on MOnday (if i dont forget) and i still have no Idea of what to do. I am not a birthday person I guess but Its gonna be bad if I don't do something and I spend the whole day at other people's....Just saying.

*Ok, I gotta go now I've got to cram metabolism of purine and pyrimidine and Mineral salts and everything in between.

Follow your boy on twitter...@DonOkizle

-OKIzLE-

No comments:

Post a Comment