Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Thursday, August 18, 2011

RANDOM THOUGHTS...We Run Things!!!


Ok, so i am back with ma really random thoughts... most things here in this post don’t connect. they are really just outta my head. a lot of random thoughts and random occurrences. Most happened to me, some i saw happen to other people. some a hilarious and others are just plain creepy and scary. Here we go……
267313_10150272799784088_798134087_7344122_3545018_n
BonFire
IMG_3601IMG_3749 

-We had our FOYCA/Youth’s retreat in church last between the 4th and 7th of August, 2011. Was it fun or what. God just proved himself to be beyond human reasoning and planning. WhY? we planned for like 80people max and we had like 130 people attending. so a lot of the planning c’ttee guys including yours truly had to be up and doing right from the get go. Hehehe…I had an exam that day and headed straight to the city of Ilorin. Picked up my car and it was just busy right from there. You don’t wanna know what we had to do but just know that we stuffed 50 extra mattresses into 3 car…I mean cars not buses not minivans. don’t ask me how but we pulled it off. Yeah it was around 8pm and bit drizzling but you know how we stunt.
-The retreat was basically fun and very enlightening. I would do it over and over again. We rocked the jungles of Shao…(inside joke to my FOYCA pals)
-I lost my phone to a ravaging flood in the course of the retreat. I drove down from shao to Ilorin to go and get yoghurt for the Bonfire “menu” then a car bashed mine from behind…the rain was heavy…really heavy. You couldn’t see beyond 5m infront of your vehicle. I got down and my phone dropped into flood water…smh 4 me!
-During my drive around town that fateful day, I saw funny accident caused by the flood and stuff. Cars got trapped in the flood water and some were thrown into drainages and over curbs. I just kept praying mine would survive.
-Back to Shao around 10pm, soaking wet no Bonfire yet…What? the wood was soaked to the middle. everything was wet including yours truly. I just decided that aint no rain gonna stop ma Bonfire. Got the boys together and we kept on dousing the wood with petrol…till it caught fire and burnt to ashes. Dance, dance, dance. roasting yam and corn..gisting and setting the jungle of shao on fire(another inside joke) bottom line is I slept around 4am. most of us did anyway.
-Next day, 8th August was my Birthday and I had planned big for the day. Around 10am, as i was planning to go out and rock the city of Ilorin. It happened. I was visited by men of the underworld…yeah, I got robbed, we got robbed. IN the morning…where the hell is the country headed. smh 4 Nigeria. whatever, I couldn’t let that stop me though i was disposed of my handy cash, I headed to the pool later in the day to cool of with ma folks and best pals. still had a great day but I need a new phone
-Random thought: I saw like 50 people chasing a single cow that probably got away from the rest of the herd. This was around airport in Ilorin and it got me thinking what if the cow got into the airport…hehehehe. It was a funny incident and i nearly crapped myself while laughing. I just couldn’t control and I wished I had a HandyCam at that point in time.
-Random thought: MTN is a really silly telecoms service provider, they have a bad customer care service. I wonder who decided to call their customer service centres “MTN friendship centre” I guess the later changed it to “MTN walk-in centre” ‘cos that what you do, you walk-in and walk out more confused than you were. I lost my phone right and i decided to retrieve my SIM. I got to the *walk-in* centre and I walked-in and walked-up to the attendant to explain my plight. Then I was told to bring my ID card. I was appalled because of two reasons one, I just told you I got robbed and all my IDs were taken with my wallet. Two, I have my data on your system ‘cause the SIM is registered. Couldn’t you just ask for the phone number and look it up to see if it is my picture that comes up. Then they started to give me bad crap about the fact that the system was not designed to bring up picture. That means your System is archaic. You need to upgrade and your Internet/Intranet is wack! If the DG of MTN is reading or somebody that knows some marketing/operations manager in MTN, tell them I said it…it is a sign of corporate Irresponsibility if you can’t deal with your slow and really retarded system. Please pack out of Nigeria we have better service providers that are friendly and even wish me Happy Birthday and consoled me when I got robbed! MTN…Corporate Irresponsibility!!!
-Is it just me or did the nigerian artistes reached a new high this year? they produced really great songs with better instrumentals and are capable of competing with their foreign counterparts. I am talking about the secular ones now. thumbs up!!! I am still silently waiting and watching the gospel guys to reach that level. keeping my fingers crossed.
-Ok..so I am addicted to Grey’s Anatomy. If you aint seen that T.V show, you don dey dull. better trash the crap you call spartacus and pick up Grey’s Anatomy!!!
-Random Thought: I love Hollandia Yoghurt. the big one. any flavor. That is how Yoghurt is meant to taste like. I am surprised that I didn’t discover it earlier. Jeez!!!
-So this “Imperfect Me” song by M.I is the ish in his album. Its so deep and genius. listen to the lyrics not soundtrack.
-Its really quite late now and I gotta stop typing. Yeah my Modem expired and I need to subscribe for the next month. So this post is gonna be saved on my system. Yeah, I use a offline blog writing client. Microsoft Live writer precisely! try and download it if you got a blog. G’night!!!
P.S I am attaching some of the pictures from Retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment