Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Friday, December 9, 2011

Random Thoughts: Again

Hey folks!

How are we all doing? Great, I suppose? I know its been a long time since I updated this post last but I have been madly busy. With end of the year coming up and my MBBS examination approaching faster than anybody could have imagined, the work load just keeps piling up. I have so much curriculum to cover in so little time and I have just been lazy, like a lot! nobody needs to tell me that I have been lazy with my school work. I need help I suppose. Meanwhile, my brain has been very busy thinking up random stuff. I have had a lot of thoughts going through my head all these while and it creating so much pressure that it might soon explode. Its high time I let it all out I suppose….Random thoughts again!!!

*whatever happened to styl-plus? The Nigerian R ‘n’ B group that stole the hearts of many with tracks like Olufunmi, call my name, Iya Basira and more. What happened to these guys Shifi, Tunde and Zeal. Where on Earth are they?

*Whatever happened to Wande Coal. The sensational Mo Hits singer that has the voice of an an Angel and dropped hit singles like Bumper to Bumper, Ololufe and others. Yeah this guy has had his fair share of scandals but what happened to him?

*Recently I find myself imbibing so much of this La Casera drink. It has a very refreshing taste especially when it is cold. I love that apple flavour and the Classic cocktail flavour, I love this drink!!!

*I love Hollandia yoghurt too! The big one! I just get a straw, kick back and enjoy the whole thing. That is yoghurt how is meant to taste not like some brands that we have out there!

*Are we sure our president doesn’t need help? I am just saying.

*The idiot independent marketers have started to hoard the fuel again and it is freaking annoying!!! Why do we need to keep something that we have in abundance because The Man says we need to remove fuel subsidy. If our refineries were functioning there wouldn’t be a need for Fuel Subsidy in the first place.

*Who is the guy that came up with the idea of setting up a company called Econet. That company has never known rest…somebody is always buying it over. In less than 10 years, this has been the trend Econet--->Vmobile--->Celtel--->Zain--->Airtel. I am of the opinion that I will still buy that company in the non too distant future and name it okizle-tel or something!!!

*MTN is a really ridiculous network. I cannot over emphasize that but if you are asking why please make reference to my post Random thoughts: We Run things. They have ridiculous tariffs and the worst thing is that they don’t give a hoot whether it pays you or not. MTN kiss my *expletive*!!!!

*Etisalat Nigeria have the most ridiculous customer care in the whole world. Their customer care representatives are not adequately trained and I can always tell they do not know Jack about my problems ‘cos they are always reading their troubleshoot guide from their computer. At least if they must do that, they can do it discreetly! *smh* and don’t even get me started about how long I have to wait for them to answer me when I call. Even when they answer, the give technically correct but completely useless answer. They need to learn from their pals at Visafone Nigeria. mscheewwwww!!!!

*If only Nigeria as a country could develop the way Nigeria Music Industry has developed in the last 5years….

*What I want for Christmas?  An Internet Service Provider with internet that work. No ridiculous tariffs and Excellent Bandwidth…throw in a Fantastic speed!!! Also I would love a Police force that works…like really!!! Am I asking for too much? I hate to state the obvious but our police force is wack Q.E.D!!!

*I really need to go back to my mathematics and start solving complex additions and Multiplications without a calculator, pen or paper. All in my head!!!

*I miss Sunday afternoon Pounded yam that I will have if I were at home…It may not seem like much but that is when we have time to do some family bonding because everybody is busy through out the week.

*Who Rocks the Rap Scene like the dudes at Chocolate city?

*Who Rocks GraFX like the dudes at PXC?

*Who Rocks GraFX , Web and Multimedia packaging like James ‘abinibi’ Alabi. The guy and his company, Abinibi Multimedia, Rock!!!

*I probably will be the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria one day…. :D

*My caffeine consumption is officially almost next to zero…yaaaaY!!!!

*I love my girlfriend (yeah i said it, go and hug transformer)

*Can’t Wait for Christmas. Its my favorite time of the year. I don’t get much gifts but who cares about gifts, lets rock the town and have fun while not forgetting the reason for the season…Jesus Christ! So this Christmas whatever you decide to do, don’t forget the reason for the season. Jesus Christ! and I am not getting into that argument whether Christmas is actually December 25. Who cares…Its Christmas!!!

*I gotta go now, I have to be in school by 10pm tonight. Don’t ask why!!! I hate school no doubt about that….follow your boy on twitter

OkiZle

Signing Out…..Peace, Love and Chicken Grease (whatever that means)

No comments:

Post a Comment