Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Help bring Tosin home. Everyone is praying and waiting for your return, Tosin.: Help bring Tosin home. Everyone is praying and wai...

I came across this post on one of my many I-am-bored-let-me-find-some-news-on-the-internet states. I was kinda touched and appalled at the same time. Touched because the young lady is a Nigerian and also a medical doctor. Appalled because the authorities haven't done anything about it as at the time of the post. please pray along!
Help bring Tosin home. Everyone is praying and waiting for your return, Tosin.: Help bring Tosin home. Everyone is praying and wai...: Yesterday, I heard one of the worst news ever. I found out that the beautiful lady whose picture is on the left, Tosin Oyelowo, went missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment