Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Random Thoughts: The Rebirth.

Hey, Y’all!
How you guys doing? Been quite a while since I had time to put up a post. I have been friggin’ busy and the time has just been not forthcoming. I have just had so much on my plate and barely getting in enough time in school work. Thank God I still make good grades but honestly, now I gotta focus and get my stuff together. Step by step I am getting to that point where I gotta make a decision. Its not much so of a decision as it is of a choice but still I gotta reach that point! For first timers, Random thoughts is just a series of mostly unconnected events and occurrences going through my head. Some may be connected but actually it just comes Randomly to me as I type. It’s not like I have a predetermined stuff that I want to type. So here goes…


*I hate school…really! I don’t think I can over-emphasize how much I dislike going to school. Don’t get me wrong here. It’s not like I don’t like academic activity of some sort, what i hate is actually going to the place called school, the building! I prefer to sit in my room and read all I can. That way, I can get some work done, books read and not feel tired the way I do when I come back from school everyday.
*I have been hitting the gym seriously in the last few days. Its been phenomenal. I never knew I had the resilience in me. I thought I would just give up after 2-3days but seriously I have been keeping at it. My aim is to have the perfect body…(I don’t know what the perfect body is) I just feel the need to improve on my physique. First few days were tough but My body has adapted to it greatly and I feel so much better.
*My appetite has been voracious and I am suspecting it’s not unconnected with the gym. I eat heavily now. I just can’t seem to get enough.
*I really love Hollandia yoghurt. The big one. That’s how yoghurt is meant to taste like. Not Like the cheap ones they sell around. Those ones taste like shit ( No, I don’t know what shit tastes like)
*I have been busy with meetings here and there. Trying to set up a company aint easy at all people. Honestly, I am busting my @$$ out here. Now I got some guys going to Represent us in Lagos next week. Its been just so damn busy…Making trips up and down. I also gotta be mindful of my academic if I want to be a good doctor. Its almost telling on me cause I get less sleep now and feel so tired by the time its noon. Also, I have been busy with my graphics…yeah been receiving contracts here and there. Last week, I received 3 different Jobs and I had to submit by Monday, the next Monday.
*Thank God for Internet…don’t know what we would have done without the internet.
*what happened to that chocolate cube candy “choco-milo” ? that stuff rocked our childhood.
*Whatever Happened to the locally made candy from melted sucrose (that the table sugar we use)? I think we called that candy “baba dudu” If you never had baba dudu… then you are definitely an “Aje-butter”. Not that I am “Aje-pako” in the strict sense of it. I am an hybrid…somewhere in-between the two ‘cos I had a taste of both sides and adapted to being in the middle…that’s another story for another day.
*Whats the deal with this Boko-Haram guys anyway? they just keep blowing stuff up and killing innocent souls. If I could lay my hands on the guys in-charge, I’ll kill’em, wake’em up and kill’em again! I will kill them so slow…. I will skin them first and then drain their blood before dissecting them. They claim not to want western education but look at the bombs they use…didn’t they read some manual like “bomb making for dummies” I’m just Saying!
*I am of the opinion that the president is clueless about how to run a country. He should never have contested. Thank God I didn’t vote for him. His policies just keep me appalled. In his recent media chat, he was just saying Dangote this, Dangote that. I gotta ask is Dangote ruling this country…Well obviously he donated to GEJ’s campaign. God help Nigeria!
*What I want for Christmas…a Network with tariff plans that work, flawless connection and wonderful internet speed. Gimme that and I’ll be happy!
*What is this thing about some killer number calling people. Its all crap!!! there is nothing like that. Its just like when they said Lions where loose in Ibadan.
*Ok….I gotta sign out now. Watch this space for some more Random thoughts!
---OKIZLE---

No comments:

Post a Comment