Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Friday, September 23, 2011

Meet My Alter Egos...

Ok this is no Random thought series but a kinda half serious and half-joke post! I just realized this fact about myself and its kinda strange sha! I was going through some online articles and some blogs in the course of the week and I just picked a few hints here and there and crossed check it against my humble self and the facts I got simply amused me. I realized that I have the so-called alter ego, More like alter-Egos. They are the outward disposition that I probably adopt to suit the surrounding I find myself and to blend in. Imma' share a bit with y'all so here we go.... continues after the jump break


My real name is Oladele, Raymond Okikiola. Most folks don't know that for sure. Infact I know that only a few people do know that and I kinda like it that way. From my full name, several Alter Egos have been generated. When  get into the personality of my full name, I am the good guy. The guy daddy brought up to take over his empire and be the future head of the family. I am efficient and official. Commanding and Disciplined. I rep the "Oladele" family name. I respond to family issues ASAP. At the same time I am the guy who wants to be better than his Father in all ramifications. I am the guy who reads hard to be a great doctor some day. I get into the mode of thinking about the future and how my name will read Oladele, R.O on my name tag with several titles going on behind it MD, FRCS, FWACS etc. I just relish the day all those things will come my way. I get into this mode more frequently than any other mode. Its the real me who doesn't give a hoot what haters say, I'm riding to the top. It basically is the hardworking me!

There is also the RAYMOND guy, this guy comes out only in school. Its the name most of my classmates call me. I love this name. It makes me feel fly. I become attentive in class and willing to learn. I also use this guy to share what I read in my textbook and ask questions from other people. I use this guy to teach and be taught. I get into the strictly academic guy mode here. Also I use this mode to play around the class and make and acquaintance of my classmates. I go round and start up conversations and get to know people better. If I introduce myself to you as RAYMOND, then I am probably looking to LEARN something from you!!!

There is this guy they call OKIZLE...This is the creative guy always thinking of business ideas. This guy is just active. trying to learn better and improved LEGAL ways to make more money. This is the guy that is always doing freelance jobs as long as it is LEGAL. This guy just accept most things that comes his way as a stepping stone to higher things. This is the guy that Most people know. This is who most people want to see all the time but that aint possible. Okizle is also the Mr. Sensitive and Caring. He gets you and tries to understand what could be causing your present emotional disposition. This guy gets paranoid at times and is always looking over his shoulders. This is the guy that gets angry at trivial things. This guy is the bull...listens to no one and just keeps going. This is the guy that fell in love with multimedia concept and has been a photoshop addict. This guy is always thinking about how to expand and always trying out his hands at new stuff. This guy is the go-to guy and ever ready to embark on any random adventure. He never gets tired of having fun and is always exploring new ways of having fun and creating a Fun-mosphere from every circumstance that He finds himself.

My personal favorite is Don Okizle...as the name implies, He is the boss of them all. This guy runs the show. He is the master planner and architect of all things fun. He is the swaggerlicious and effizy emanating dude from around the corner with all the money to spend. He is the player. Alot of time I get to class as this guy and people notice and are like "what the hell is wrong with you, are you normal" I'm like I'm sorry but there is a reason they call me Don Okizle. This guy is who you might probably find in a club(I'm not saying he goes there sha). He is the one the just does Random Nice things for Just anybody. He is the guy that listens and thinks he can solve all problems coming at him as if he is a god! He is also the guy that will go and look for trouble 'cos he thinks he is untouchable (most times when that happens, I usually am untouchable) This guy is annoyingly awesome but also a douchebag sometime and makes you wanna kill him ( because you just cant keep up with his awesomeness and haters wanna hate) This guy feels on top of the world and even more when he thinks about the lil beauty he's got!!! (Don't hate) His motto his -If you can't beat them, arrange to have'em beaten and run away- #wayforward!

Then there is this guy called OKIKI. This guy is just lazy and doesn't want to do any form of productive work. He is always arguing and counter productive. If I am at home and don't wanna get chores done, this mode is activated and I keep being disruptive for no reason. This is the guy that wanna stay in Bed all day and play call of duty. He just wanna spend the whole day watching movies(sometimes old ones) and "stabbing" lectures. basically what I am saying is that OKIKI is the slob and this mode is usually activated after a long stressful week Like this one I'm in presently. Weekends aint Nice at all for this guy because he just ends up being hungry through out.

So now you met the most prominent of my Alter Egos. So next time you see me and yell Okizle, you may be in line for some real treat. Then if you are in need of some TLC or getting a Job done...yell Don Okizle and you might get a free design done for your up-coming program. ( I am not guaranteeing it o!)

*If you don't know what TLC means please call me so I can give you your "last carrying certificate" you don dull be dat sha**

1 comment: