Yes Boss!!!

Yes Boss!!!
Okizle Multimedia Studios

Friday, September 23, 2011

Special Agent Okizle

It all started on a cold dreary day. My adventurous alter ego Okizle and some group of guys were hanging in a room...dimly lit. The lights were flickering and the roof was leaking water from the faulty plumbing.

Okizle: Hey this is my story. Mind if I type it myself?

RaymonD: Yes Boss have it your way...so Okizle will continue the story from here!

As Raymond said, we were all in a room chilling. Everybody had some kinda bad ass gadget ranging from a Frag grenade to a P90 machine gun to heavy duty firing arms. Yeah, you come in and see some mean looking guys like us who you don't wanna mess with. Apparently unknown to the public, we are the secret arm of the government. We report directly to the President and always have a direct line to Mr. President. The secret service worship us because we are the real deal. We always get our guys! 
Ok...Back to the story! Reason we are in this room is because we had an Intel informing us about some strange individuals wrecking havoc all around the country. Apparently these guys call themselves BOKO HARAM. So far so good, nobody has seen them, they are faceless and they keep sending some foolish guys to go and blow themselves up for some reasons best known to them.



We have been given a Mandate to search and destroy these unknown forces threatening to rip apart the very essence of this great nation. These were our orders..Infiltrate, divide and conquer! In all my life as a Special Ops guy ( more like black Ops) I have never had such a difficult mission. How do we infiltrate an organization that doesn't have a face. Our government tried negotiation but where did that lead us...Nowhere! Instead we've had more blood shed and violence. Several question aroused in my mind. Why is the government sending us on a mission to initiate further bloodshed...have they no regard for our own lives. I mean we could be tough nuts but sometimes it's just okay for a man to cry!

Saddle up men! The baritone voice of the commander rang out. The Zulu.Yankee.2.November (Alpha team) was ready to be deployed. (that gibberish is our code name, don't Google it cause we are under the radar) We came together in a huddle and did our huddle thing...you know like in that movie Battle los Angeles where they kept yelling "Retreat how"... Down a black tunnel, Up a 10 feet ladder, Out through a man-hole to the fresh air above( gosh i forgot how that feels like) The black hawk helicopter was getting ready to Deploy troops! Alpha team had 20 assets, Bravo team and Charlie Team had 20 assets each also. (assets is the military lingo for soldiers) We all got in to our respective choppers and were airborne in a matter of minutes! You could feel the tension is the air as we took off from the air base (location remains undisclosed for obvious security reasons) 

Mid-air, the commander revealed to us that they have a fixed location of an arm of the bloody Sect! Laid before us was a satellite imagery and video recorded by a UAV (Un-manned Air Vehicle, duh!) . It showed a sorta' training camp with about 200 men. The satellite recon pointed out the armory and some important ish we might need to take out. In my sub conscious, I thought, If we are going to meet such heavy resistance, shouldn't we go in on these guys in a more subtle way. I remember during my rotation in the US Navy SEALS, we did this kinda thing covertly, Like Jumping outta a commercial plane at about 30,000 feet. just like in the movie Behind enemy line; Axis of evil! These flipping Helis will gives us away from 5 miles!!! what the hell....

Then outta nowhere way a blinding light. At first I thought one of the guys had mistakenly pulled the pin on his Flash bang. Then I heard and saw repeated busts of Anti-Aircraft gun fire(any pilots nightmare) I looked out of the window to my left and I saw Charlie Team had just been hit by stinger missiles and I thought OMG OMG OMG we are gonna die here and now! Then outta the corner of my eye, I saw a projectile whistling towards us and I thought "this is it....mummy I love you"
*gbooooom* was the sound I heard before everything turned white. Then the instruments on the flight control panel went wild. Before I "whited-out" I saw the Red warning blinking "critical failure" The chopper tipped to the side before spinning outta control....then I heard the big bang as my body hit the hard floor.

I woke up and discovered I had fallen outta my bed! What a dream.............

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha I get those kinds of dreams pretty often and some that feature me performing a world-class cardiosurgery.
    Nice blog you got by the way.

    ReplyDelete